This is a near-finalized floorplan, subject to our interior designer’s approval! We have spent countless hours rehashing things down to the inch!
Here’s how things are looking now:
- We decided to eliminate the Attic development.
- Front Closet
- Front Room can serve as Living Room on Left or Right, either way you like!
- Eliminated the (current) Awkward Bay Window
- Side Door at the Front instead of French Doors; Big Window
- Pellet Stove Below TV is an option
- Bathroom is near to existing plumbing
- Kitchen now fully Galley + Island
- 2nd & 3rd Bedrooms Have Sloped Ceilings
- Enclosed Laundry Machines. We will need to run insulated plumbing for them.
- Bench in Mudroom
- Rear Mudroom Area Now Has A “Lid” for the stairway that adds floor space!
- Flooring – Marmoleum, Diagonal Tile, and Hardwood
- Large Soaker Tub with Armrests
(Note: If you had been looking at my old drawings, carefully check the scale. In some drawings I had posted the scale bar was totally wrong. The house is, in reality, approximately 20’10” wide.)
Check out this idea for the stairway to the basement: